Main attractions near to Hotel Isabel
Mexico City Historic Center, it's the cultural core center of our country.Hotel Isabel is located in the heart of Mexico City, a few blocks from the Zocalo, which is the main square of our city.
It's location allows us to take a walk around and enjoy the architectural beauty of colonial buildings in this area as well as visiting many museums, theaters and famous restaurants in Mexico and the world.
Conveniently located in downtown Mexico City, the city's most exciting and historic area. Within walking distance of Zocalo , area shopping, Metropolitan Cathedral, major museums and attached to the Museo del Templo Mayor, where you can see the excavations of ancient Tenochtitlan archaeological.
Points of interest include• Miguel Lerdo de Tejada Library
• Instituto Cultural México - Israel
• Metropolitan Cathedral
• Torre Latinoamericana
• Ciudad de México Museum
• Palacio de Bellas Artes
• Expo Canter
• Centro Cultural Banamex
• Palacio Nacional
• Templo de la Profesa
• Estanquillo Museum, to name a few.
Main Buildings• Suprema Corte de Justicia
• Banco de México
Shopping district• Electronics ( República de El Salvador)
• Office Supplies (Mesones y República de El Salvador)
• Musical instruments (Bolivar)
• Drug Stores (5 de Febrero)
• Electricity and Lighting (Ayuntamiento y Art. 123)
• Shoes Store and Kids Clothing (20 de Noviembre)
• Wedding dresses and gowns (20 de Noviembre y Rep. de Chile)
• Computer and cell phone accessories (Rep. de Uruguay y de El Salvador)
• Seasonal stores (El Carmen)